Sunday, May 5, 2013

Rap Up!  Awesome Ladies, Awesome Class

This class allowed me to meet wonderful woman who is just as passionate as me to become an awesome teacher.  We have worked hard this semester with great discussion and various scenarios in putting our PBL assignments together.  We had the opportunity to meet on Saturdays for a few hours and it was a time well spent.  We try support each other, not only our group assignments, but our individual.  Each member held one another accountable, which made this entire process enjoyable.  Overall, I got very lucky working in a group that had the same goal as me.  We the Pue'o ladies Rock.  Thank you so much for being fantastic group members, I wish you all the best.

Group Project Base Learning URL:
http://www.screner.com/j597

No comments:

Post a Comment