Sunday, March 10, 2013

Debrief: Task 2




1.  Having completed this review of a web 2.0 tool would you use this tool in your classroom?
Yes.  Edmodo provides the organization, network lesson and activities that I can incorporate and my students can access the information from school or at their home.  It provides progress reports, work samples and more. 
2.  Prior to this activity, how did you typically select website or tools to use?
Google provides a wealth of information.  I just google a few words on what I’m looking for and google provides me with the information that I can explore.  If I see a product I can use, I will upload to my computer or ipad. 
3.  Do you have any ideas, comments or feedback on improving the web 2.0 tool selection process.      The only comment that I can think of is, make sure you know what you want to search for.  It    will make the process a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment