Saturday, March 16, 2013

Task_3-1 Reflection

As a collaborative team, we used the check and balance to assure that we are working together in this assignment by reviewing, editing and agreeing to how our information will be presented.
Mary (fearless leader) created the initial Google Doc posting and sent it out for us to review.  Lauren created the initial summary posting and send it to the group to review.

What  I contributed to the final summary to include three required information and inserted another image, with students communicating an collaborating.
One thing that I enjoyed this week, is our intense discussion, sharing our point of views to come up with a final product.  Which  means there's nothing I would change.
We are strong Pue'o woman and our group meetings are awesome.  I have gain an ultimate respect for these ladies, who will be "Great Teachers".
I



No comments:

Post a Comment